Twatlight Twatlight

Perfect!

It's funny that you call it Twatlight too, that's what all of my friends call it. We even call the main character Cedric Diggory; the only other name we call him is "Edwood." Great job with the video, keep up the good work!

Damn Infomercials Damn Infomercials

Got better

At the beginning, and middle, I was leaning towards 4/5 and a 7/10. But when gramps said "I touch you at night" I absolutely lost it. Great gob!

Particles Particles

Really nice flash game

This is a really nice game, that is addicting, and it's just fun to play

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

Very original

This game is very original, and it's quite addicting. It would be better if when you died, your course was still there and you could go in and edit it. Other than it's really good.

Arcane Castle Arcane Castle

Great game, very repetitive.

This is a great game! Good job. I love the music and the graphics, but it does become repetitive after a while. If you could add in a minigame or something along those lines, it would be a lot more fun, and maybe less repetitive. Over all, it's a great idea.

Russia Privjet - F-777 mix Russia Privjet - F-777 mix

Great Mix!

I had just found Basshunter about a week ago, and bought his entire album LOL. I do like this remix better than the original though, great job!

Spit it out! Spit it out!

Good job

This really reminds me a of a Doom song, and I'm not quite sure if that is a good thing, or a bad thing. Good job though, keep up the good work!

Aspirin Suck Aspirin Suck

It's an ok Trance song, but I've heard better...

All in all, the song is good. I don't love it, but it's better than alot of other trance songs. Good job.